30th December 2008, Tuesday

Sister got her PMR results and thank god she got what she targeted. =D Go congrats her (if you know her).

Tell you what, the night before she got her results(or Tuesday morning cause it was about 5.00am), she went CRAZY!!! She disturbed me the whole morning. Rolled on top of me. Screamed. Wailed. And made the famous "bububuuuuuuu~" sound (No thanks to Maxine for starting it). Only manage to sleep around 5.45am.. and I had to wake up at 8.00am!

Which also meant I only had like.. 2hours sleep that day?

And I was sooooo sorry to my sis for I couldn't accompany her to take her results at her school. She's not a CBNer see.. And I had to be on duty at my own school. Stupid ait? I was feeling all nervous while ber-dutying. *sigh*

*handphone vibrates*

"7 a's!!"

=DDDDDDDDDD

CONGRATULATIONS,
MY DEAREST ONE AND ONLY SISTER =D


I am SO PROUD of you. =D After all the effort you've put in, all those sleepless nights (did you?), and the drastic transformation you had after your primary, who wouldn't be?!!! Don't you just feel like hugging your result slip and smile till you can't feel your lips anymore? XD

I still can recall how I actually skipped around and about with a bag of rubbish in my hand (I was doing some chores for mom) while smiling away like an idiot. XD Damn syok.

So anyway, as promised,
GIMME MY TEPPANYAKI MEAL WOI! =P

I deserve it ok. I helped you with Mathematics ma!!!!

P.S: It's new year's eve! =D Happy New Year!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.