=D Guess what?!!

I FINALLY got my parents' trust to drive on the road, ALONE! Drove all the way to send sis to Brickfields for a meeting with her group of guiders.. and I came back alive (and not forgetting emotionally stable)! =DDD

Damn bangga wei.

And who would have thought i can recover back this easily after the tragedy eh?

=P

Not bad.

*gives self a big pat on the back and huggies and kisses*

=D Me so proud of me-self!

***

On another note, I miss my prefects.
Hope to bump into some of them... somewhere.
lol. XD KLCC perhaps... *shrugs*

***

Next camp: 11th - 13th Nov Dec (Thanks Mei Yan. lol) Confirmed with Pn.Toh.

I think I'm hooked.

Then again, I might not have time for any of the activities held next year. Crucial year for the upper sixers next year, darlings!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.