19th - 23rd December 2008

One of my sister's girl guides activities, again. My aunt agreed to help my sister out to foster two Girl Scouts from Nara, Japan. And I guess the whole objective is to show them what is Malaysia all about..

Meet Shiba Ayumi and Matsuda Minori!























Last but not least, yours truly. ;)

The photographer.


P.S: In one day, we went Central Market, Petaling Street, Tugu Negara, and Batu Caves. Walked so much that my legs went numb. Then we even went to cycle around the park and swam! == That night, I felt like cutting off my legs. Hurts so much that I can't sleep... *hugs sis*

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.