Just got back from another camp under Girl Guides, with sis.

*sigh*

DAMN FREAKING TIRED!! This time I did not went as a camper, but one of the staffs.. "Penolong Jurumasak." At home, I barely did any cooking for mom but in this camp, 3 other girls and me had to do the cooking for 40+ people!

Gosh. Wondering was the food edible or not?

OF COURSE!!!!!! DXXXX!!!!

And honestly, I enjoyed way alot more in the last camp compared to this one. Pitiful eh? I felt like a slave... Ok. Maybe slightly better, since as a staff, I get to eat on a table and sit on a chair for my meals.

*sigh*

BUT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH LO.

All in all, I did learn something new. Here's a short list:

1. You DO NOT pour water in the flour to fry chicken. NEVER. Or else, it'll become like a dough and you will not probably won't know how the hell to fry a chicken with the dough in your hands. When it really does happen, be creative! .... Make "fried wantan chicken".... *hint*

2. You can cook burger in oven!! O.O Not gonna elaborate much on this. I felt like a jakun typing out the first sentence for this. lol.

3. Ants are damn efficient in building their nest (or hill). They take only a night to set up one. So don't be surprised to find one in your campsite.. *shrugs*

4. Get more sleep during a camp. Some people are damn hyper at night. I think I almost went bald after two nights sleeping near her. And having only 3 hours of sleep for two nights in a row, I collapsed on sis's bed right after I got back from the PC Fair.

Hoho. Pics will be uploaded soon. taaaa~~

Signing out,
Vivian C.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.