The two rabbits at my house aren't getting too well with one another. My bet would be the male hormones in them causing them to be all territorial... Bah!

The solution to this would be to let them out SEPARATELY. Both of them take turns to have a run on the corridor. lol.





And do you know?

Just the other day I was laughing at SOME people's injured middle finger..

*sobs*
I hope the nail won't come off.. DX
It's all swollen now with some blood STILL trapped beneath the nail.

Seriously I think this is karma...

Or maybe its just me being a klutz as usual.

1 firefly(s):

Vivian Choong. Your middle finger... I think it's because you're a klutz. LOL.

Anyway, I like to look at those pictures. Especially the one you took from the cage of Velvet. =D Happy? It's very rare of my to actually compliment something. Now you owe me a gift for making you happy. LOL!

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.