Last camp for the year. From 11th - 13th Dec.

Was taking my own sweet time to upload the photos altough it took only like.. what.. less than 5 minutes to resize all the photos. Bah.

Reason #1:
I wasn't in MOST of the photos. I was stuck in the kitchen most of the time, only to come out once in awhile to check on the activities most of the campers were having..

Reason #2:
I don't even know what the heck the photos are all about! Roughly I can guess what are the photos for.. but.. what's the point right? I want something funny to be here.. *sigh* Weren't even there when they took the photos. So... You can bet there will be less crappier captions for the following photos.

Reason #3:
Lazy. BIG FULL STOP.

DAY 1



This, my friends, is THE special, limited edition
WAN TAN CHICKEN



My sis was the lucky one who get to taste the WANTAN chicken.
Go on. Ask her how was it. XD


Malam Kebudayaan..

... turned out to be not-so-kebudayaan.

Ack! Enzyme kepunyaan Pn.Toh. ==
Will blog about this sometime later.








DAY 2




WHOO! *jumps up and down*
FINALLY!! ME!! lol. =PPP

You can nearly hear my sis go "HAH?!!!"

Oh oh!
Ini kan.. I had to tumpang makan with my sis's group.
Staffs got nothing to eat. Sad eh?


Khidmat Masyarakat.

M.A.B

My sis's so-called "sexy hair." ==


Sticking stickers on the envelopes.......


Oh.
VIVIAN CHOONG TOOK THIS PHOTO.
NICE NOT?!!!!!!!!! =DDDDDD

*GASP* More envelopes! XD

Neh.. Just another lame joke of mine.
Saw the van outside the window..



We had pasta for dinner.



Campfire.





One of the games...
Carven's group won! =D
Not bad!


First team to reach the finish line!

While playign the game, dunno which team actually broke a chair...

Pn.Lucy's birthday celebration.

Btw, I don't like the cake. It was green tea flavour. Eek!

Ah. There's actually a clearer photo for this...
but... it's too clear till.. till... I don't like.

Must not wear white colour shirts anymore...

DAY 3

Ant hill under my sis's kitchen..





=PPPP We got crappy and..

TADAH!

We laughed and laughed and laughed...
I think the whole HQ can hear us laughing like mad babboons.





Me got a present for becoming one of the staffs. =P

K la. Ta. Till next post. Bai.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.