First thing first, I'm sorry for not updating as much as I used to do last time. Another thing would be all the rants I've been putting up on my blog these days. Not like there's any purpose for the existence of this blog of mine anyway.. Then again, I've been apologising to many people these days that I got kinda immune to it. So, wth la right? Might as well apologise to you readers too.

....

Bah. You know what, I'll make this as my last post to express myself the state I'm in right now. For real.

So, Sports' Day is coming in less than two weeks time. Right after that would be the monthly test for the fourth and sixth formers. I hate school. Bah.

Seriously, it's just a matter of time before I break down and spill everything out. Many stupid decisions from THEM which will then cause me to WORK WORK WORK and MORE WORK. Why can't you, for once, get some work done and not ME?!

....

Stupidstupidstupidstupid

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.