After FOUR days of school, both sis and I are like half dead. Every single day had to stay back for random reasons. Running here and there. No wonder I fainted on my sis's bed when I reached home, in my uniform some more! *sobs* Tomorrow still have to stay back cuz sis having accounts class with Mrs.Rozario. *sigh*

I HAD ENOUGH!!
THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY ALREADY!!!! =D

Btw, tomorrow we'll be having the KongsiRaya party. Us sixth formers will be celebrating in Nazareth. This time, the school want to resume P&P the last two periods. YOU TELL ME LA, who will have the spirit to study after the party? *sigh*

=D I still can't wait for this Saturday!

Gosh. It has been such a looooooooooooong week!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.