~19th Birthday present~

Just got it yesterday. Heh

and guess what?!
the first advice when I flipped open the book was:

"Avoid people who will make you feel miserable"
with a short story of
how sad is Eeyore
on that particular day
and spill them all out to
Pooh bear.





....rightttttt....


Anyway,
I love my sister.
Unless you fight with me over that
caramel topping ice cream, or a ruler, or a Gsoft pen,
or even mom's hug.


heh.
Thank you so much for the book! =D
Really appreciate it.





Oh. Shoot.
My third wisdom tooth is coming out.
I can feel the tip of the tooth emerging from my gums!
DX

(Notice the word THIRD *sobs*)
So many wisdom teeth dunno for what.
Damn mafan. Senget here and there.

Not like I became much wiser with the existence of THREE wisdom teeth also.
Bah.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.