6th February 2009
Had the KongsiRaya party. enjoyed myself during the lion dance performance.

The end, thank you.


7th - 8th February 2009
Attended a camp (Kursus Ketua Kump & Ujian Kelas Kedua) under the Girl Guides as one of their committee members. Here's a short list of some discoveries I've made during the camp:

1. I used to think I'm one of those weaklings or pampered child in any camps I've gone to. Always the one who had to rely on others for help and assistance.. Hah! You're so wrong, Vivian Choong! *wink wink* =D After the particular camp, it totally changed my mind! =D

2. This was the second time I had to cook for a camp. So, I kinda got used to the concept similar to kancheong kitchen already. I think. You know, by attending the camp (or any other GG camps), it kinda give me a warm fuzzy feeling that I am still being appreciated, in one way or another. *sigh* ... I wish school would be emit those feeling too.

3. I HATE people coming into the kitchen, act as if they're so high and mighty liddat and say "ME HUNGRY, ME WANT FOOD" padahal the whole group of "chefs" (chefs? ...Lol) are working hard to cook for the meal. Please be considerate la! It's effing hot and stuffy in the kitchen. Imagine you have to be the one rushing for the meal. How would YOU feel?

4. There are alot of ways to cook certain dishes. LOL. I didn't know that...

5. Cooking for a large amount of people is hard. It's difficult to estimate how much ingredients you have to use or how much rice you have to cook so that it's ngam-ngam. *shrugs*

6. Oh! I drove to the HQ for the camp you know! Haha! =D No more waiting for parents or my aunt to fetch me back home after the camp. So convenient!



PS: No photos cause I'm feeling all lazy right now. Next GG event would be this Thursday.

PPS: School is definitely not where I want to be these days. *sigh* I don't mind the fact that I have to stay back in school longer, but please... no more random work for me. Dammit. Weekend, please come faster!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.