To certain people out there,

Here's a GENTLE reminder to state that
I'm still any other NORMAL humans living out there.
Human. Just like you and me.



*#@%()*##@($)@!_$#





*stomps feet*



*turns around*



*butt facing you*



*FARTS*



*walks off*



Hmph.
It's only the THIRD day of school after CNY holidays. *sigh*
Weekend please come faster!!
Pretty please!!! *sobs*
In school,
it's either the homework or random tasks I'm stuck with.
and i don't feel like i'm myself at school
such a .........
DX

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.