These are some of my discoveries on deviantart.com. *cough*

Featuring Riku from Kingdom Hearts yo!

A picture of him in the game.
Cosplayed:



*cough*



Couldn't find any nice shots of Sora mainly because his hair is too outrageous to be cosplayed (in my opinion, that is). Most of them are too "yongsui" when they actually style their hair the "durian hairstyle."

Imagine cosplayer in that hairstyle. == No comment.

In addition to that, Riku's hair seems to be able to cover the cosplayer's eyes well. (thus, allowing me to enjoy his poses without looking at his face. =P)

So... XD Enjoy.

(btw, click to enlarge)













And just for fun:


hehehehehehhee...


Oh yes..
Posting up guys pictures like these does not mean I would like my future bf to be like him (white dyed hair, wearing chains, with eyeliners, and etc). =_= Okai? If I really do bumped into some guys dressing up outrageously like him, I would seriously get freaked out and try to avoid them. Don't feel comfortable around them =.=

*shrugs* You can find them alot in Sg.Wang btw.

Heh.

K. First test is coming. Have to continue studying. Ta!~

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.