Shoot.



I slept. Still in my uniform.



I haven't pack my bag for tomorrow.



But I can't wait!













































































































HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!!!!

IT'S THE WEEKENDS PEOPLE!!!



Dunno how many times I wished random people in school, so might as well wish you readers too.





HAPPY WEEKENDS!!! =D



P.S: MIGHT blog about the party we had. Maybe not cause most of the time I was all over the school doing random stuffs.

P.P.S: I forgotten to press the word "publish," which explains why this post come up so late. ahahahahahahahah

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.