HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY
TO MAKPUIYEE

*insert here makpuiyee's photo*
[I'm currently using my sis's desktop. Just brainwashed.]

=D Yes, YOU!! Finally you hit the last year of "teensss".

Just realize I like calling you "makpuiyee" one shot these days. Heeee.

All the best in your future undertaking. You know you have the ability to do lots of extraordinary stuffs, but get up! *slaps* =D

Ok lar. Birthday girl cannot get slapped wan. I take back the 'slap' bo.

Good luck in your STPM as always. I know we all need lots of them when the time comes. Let me give you some first now. =PPP


Love,
Vivian C.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.