Ya know, I don't think I'm feeling quite well these days. Heeeeeeeee.

No, it's not my flu. Nuh uh. It's just me.

Hehehehehehehehe.

1. Today, my Sony camera died. I think. (Semi-dead?) I think she didn't really like the fact that I've been using Missy Canon (sister's) more often, but THAT'S NOT TRUE!! I haven't even been capturing any random moments these days with any type of cameras at all. DX *sigh* Anywayyyyy, yeah. Dad will be sending it to the hospital soon and hopefully it will recover soon enough.

2. Krispy Kreme. Finally manage to try it last week. NEVER order that Cappuccino-flavoured doughnut. You might get diabetes. For real.

3. Done. This post could've been longer, but I lost my mood. Bah.


The end. Thank you.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.