*winks*

=D


There is a reason why my nail polish remover was there...

Apparently, my sister was handling the sticking part of the knot (to ensure the knot stays where it should be) and.. the super glue kinda like dripped onto one of her fingertips due to her carelessness. *cough* That's when my sister damn smart.

Soaked the cotton thingy with nail polish remover and just placed it on the fingertip for a looong time. By the time I removed it....

The piece of cotton was stuck!! LOL.

Sis's (==") look

Hehehe.

Two more days k? We're almost done. Time for real revision to take place.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.