Oh hello school. I am back.

For the SECOND SEMESTER.

(or is this my third semester? Considering last year I had attended one semester for form 6. Urm, I suppose so la. Does it even matter? I'm stuck until the end of the year! =D)


Got back all of my mid-year papers' results. So-so ba. Could have done better but my Economics marks had improved three times compared to my first test =D


anddddddddddddddddddd



I'm back to my old routine. Sleep in the evening, wake up in the wee hours. No need sleep till 5+. Random stuffs. After which, starts driving to school around 6. Studyyyy. Meetings.


Next annual event would be the Award's Day which falls on 27th June 2009, next Saturday. By then, we SHOULD have the new prefectorial board shadowing us. ;D



And I've been seeing my sister 24/7. ==

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.