My latest addition to my very,very outdated personal list of anime series: Lucky ☆ Star





And it is officially my NEW ringtone. I know. What kind of taste I have but really, don't you think the OP is soooooooo annoying that whenever you hear it, you just feel like shut the thing up. EEEEEEEE!!!!! In my case, it would be my phone la. Maybe I should make it as my alarm alert as well.. Then again, not like the alarm works on me. XD

=D It's a must-watch anime if and ONLY if:
1. You like super duper cute characters (like the one above in the short clip of Lucky Star) (Quote from TeddyMak: Vivian's kind of cute, scary cute)
2. Somehow, somewhere you got all the time in the world to do anything you want
3. You REALLY like crappy stuff (aka mouliu) and can stand them

=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

On a side note, been awhile since I last changed my ringtone. To those who don't know, I've been switching my ringtone between Galaxy Angels' OP and ED for more than a year or so. Its OP is so annoying with that BZZZZZZZZ sound and the ED sounds a bit dreamy, don't you think? XD









=DDDDDDD so syok~ Heh.



P.S: Don't bother bout the subs for any of the videos above. That's not the point. They're just cute.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.