They taught me discrimination.
Everyone supposed to be treated equally. Too bad for me?




They taught me violence.
Starlight kick!




They taught me selfishness.
To think I was naive enough to trust that we are all in it together. I was so wrong.






On the brighter side of the story,




They taught me patience.
Where am I rushing to?




They taught me tolerance.
NGO YAN. NGO YAN. NGO YAN YAN YAN.




They taught me responsibility.
Do it well and you'll be rewarded.
Rewards come in many forms.




At the end of the day, I suppose I was glad that I didn't get to involve in it much. It wasn't pretty much organized and who am I to comment about it? I am a nobody after all. I am in no position to voice things out and actually make a change.

Guess what?

I've made up my mind.

You'll see me a whole lot more after STPM.

1 firefly(s):

u curi my yan!!!!!

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.