Three more weeks to go.

=D


YES, I FINALLY GOT MY JUNIOR!!!!!
I have not taken a photo with her.. so..



Guess what?


I was having this mixed emotion when Ms. Nancy (*cough*) announced the new board.

Happy because no more duties for me.
Sad because 08/09 board will be something in the past. =(

I was standing next to Pay Herng that time and honestly, I wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. I sort of predicted who's becoming a prefect and who's not but I went O.O when she announced the heads' names.. I had to double check with PayHerng who was the "wanted" head and WOOTS!

There you go.

"Meet your new head, Ai Ring"

;)



And she's so far so good. I hope?



PS: == I like got no life la these days. Then again, =/ yao yen wui lei cheh ngo hei shen?

PPS: FREAKING VELVET DROPPED INTO A PAIL OF WATER, HEAD FIRST. SCREAMED LIKE SHIT BECAUSE OF IT. GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.