You know..

Lately I've been thinking whether I should change the template of my blog. But, all my gadgets at the side blend kinda well with the "Pink-Black" template of mine. If i were to change the template to some other colours (Purple, maybe), I need to dig out every single site and change their codes...

Just the thought of it kinda puts me off. = ="

Oh! I've just added the Pink MyPod at the side. A whole lot of Ragnarok Online 2 OST (You gotta love the soundtracks!) and a few random songs I tried to slot them in. I'm sure the 'autoplay' function gonna annoy some people out there... at least I hope it will. =D

Speaking of RO2, i still haven't manage to play it! DX

Well, You don't need to tell me.. I know I'm a sad fella. Feels kinda trapped in the house.. And the only thing I can do are just online-ing (which includes chatting, TowerDefense-ing, blogging and bloghopping), study (*pulls hair* Gahhhh!! Lots of facts to memorize for Business studies!!), watch TV, eat and..

.. sleep? =D

Dont you think the way I live my life during the holx just like a Oinkz?

Love,
Vivian C.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.