I've been doing lesser bloghopping these days. No thanks to the finals.. Yeah.

One last paper tomorrow and I'm done for lower six! Though I gotta admit I have to work extra hard during the holidays. More practices on Maths.. More readings and memorizing for Business, Econs and PA..

Oh yeah.. Just wanna let you know that Maths paper was the worst one I've ever encountered! I CANNOT BELIEVE MY EYES WHEN MS.WAAN SAID WE COULD CHECK THE PAPERS. I nearly died for Part A (which is under Ms.Choo's Paper 1..) So many empty spaces.. I don't even know what the heck am I suppose to do to tackle the questions! *sobs*

...

This is MATHEMATICS we're talking about here.

And we're going to discuss Maths paper after Business paper tmr.

One word: Die.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.