Do you know...


DIE is the singular for *points up* dadu.

This HUGE discovery of mine was dated back a month or two ago, when I was learning how to solve some questions on probability. LOL. Thanks to Pn.Goh.

Like what the hell right? All these while when I was in form 4 and 5, whenever I come across words spelt as DIE, I'll blame the editor for Maths and Add. Maths books for spelling it wrongly. I mean, how can they not notice right and correct them?!!

At last, I finally found out this year itself. =D

My bad.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.