It's 3.07am.

I can't sleep.

The next thing I know, I hear the school bell.

Yay. Assembly.

I seriously need to get a life.

***

Have been MONTHS since I ate ZangToi's
chocolate banana cake with ice cream
Dx

So, here you go. Some pics I took from my previous visitis to ZangToi (both of its branches in Sg.Wang and Pavilion).

The cake! *drools

That can of coke on the left is not meant to be drink on its own ok! It should be poured to the cup beside it containing coffee with a scoop of icecream. LOL. Don't ask me how it tasted. I took only a few sips and that was so many months ago. You don't expect me to remember k.

The two glasses on the right are called Ice Tea Punch. If your tummy can stand sour drinks, then go ahead. =D A must for me whenever I drop by Zangtoi to have a drink or meal.

Oh! Btw, Pavilion's Zangtoi is a very nice place to camwhore =D Lighting is way better in Pavilion than the gloomy Sg.Wang's branch.

One of the outings in March2008, if not mistaken.

But the price of the food is a tad expensive compared to the one in Sg.Wang. So... Up to you which one you're going for. Place to camwhore or cheaper food? =P

The dinner Lynn and I had around... April 2008?

This was took durign our second visit to Zangtoi in Sg.Wang (Yr.2007).
=D

Ok. enough of lookign at the pics.

SEKARANG I NAK TANYA!!!!

SIAPA NAK TEMAN VIVIAN C. KE ZANGTOI?!!!!!

SILA ANGKAT TANGAN ANDA!!!!!

come laaaaaa.. Dx I so long didn't go makan...
Oh yeah. I said TEMAN k. I didn't say BELANJA. ;P

***

It's... 3.46am now.

And I don't know whether u've noticed, but I've been uploading lotsa old pics onto my posts recently. This is mainly because I have no mood to capture pics. Even if I do, most of the pics ain that nice anymore. =( *sigh

K. To end this post on Zangtoi from me, this is a very unique pic in the ladies'. *grins.

TeddyMak~! xD

TA~!!!!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.