Had a lill outing with my buddies on the first day of Raya. Surprisingly, there weren't many people at MidValley ;)

Cheryl, Shu, LipChin, Vian.

Chit-chatted at McD while waiting for me to have my lunch. ;P

Just in case you people wondering, Cheryl is doing ADP now at Taylor's. Shu just got back from a Matriks college in Pahang while LipChin doing her CAT.

Me? Form 6 la, doinks! Heh.


Back to the outing.. We chose to watch Mamma Mia that day! and it was damn funny. That was my very first time watchin musical movie in a cinema. lol. and I didn't know Pierce Brosnan can sing! LOL. The movie kinda influenced me to stuff my ipod with every ABBA songs my dad have.. =PP


After the movie, we went for ice cream at Gelato Fruity.

Cookies flavour

Strawberry + Pineapple flavour.

I was the one who chose the flavours! =D



That is all~

This time lesser people mainly because of the Finals coming right after the holidays. Oh well.. But we still had a great time together. Next outing I hope would be during the Nov-Dec holidays k!

Wanna go to the KLCC skybridge again. =PPP


Back to studies.. Ta =D

Love,
Vivian C.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.