My sister is such a joker.
She willingly let me pinched her cheeks when she put on the halo.


I'm a human shield yo. Made out of stainless steel. No rust will be able to erode me. Unless, of course, there're hidden and little scratches here and there on me. When that happens, I don't know where or how the hell will I look like.





O_O. wait. do things made from stainless steel get rusty too if the outside layer are scratched?! oh dear. did i just get my facts all mixed up?

Lalalalala.

Wth. NEVER MIND YOU. SHADDUP.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.