...what makes the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer so popular?

It's looks like everyone in the school reads them. Ever since I came back to CBN which was few months back, everywhere I see people holding the 2inches thick book.

=/ Why? Vampire? Romance?

And no, I'm not condemning the book here. Just being curious. I personally read the first book in August. The "Edward fever" I had didn't last quite long though. =___=

Hmmm...

****

Leadership Training Camp for the prefects (both morning and afternoon) will be starting in less than 12 hours time! We'll be camping on the Merdeka field, just like the one we had during the Co-curriculum camp this year.

=D Can't wait. Let's just hope I didn't leave anything I need to use...

And to my dear prefects who'll be sharing my tent tonight,

BE PREPARED.
MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

there MIGHT be a surprise for you.
*grins*
you hv been warned

Happy Halloween btw =)

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.