What you reap is what you sow.

Took this before SPM 2007.

The idiom which haunted me the whole morning. Almost. After getting a results or two, to be precise. The teachers were damn efficient at marking our papers. Couldn't blame them either since there's like less than 6 students in a class.

(Wait. Was that the teachers' fault for being efficient? The way I wrote sounds like one... I'm not making any sense. = =" Bah. You should roughly know what I'm trying to tell since most of you are students anyway. I hope.)

Still! I don't even have the time to enjoy right after finals and the teachers are already doing this to me. Though personally I was dying inside to know them...

Ok, I'm contradicting myself.

Its so depressing to see such marks after what I've gone through. Last minute preparation, must be. It felt like one. Heck, even the marks look like one. Maybe the effort I've put into the subject is insufficient. And to think that I kinda underestimated it after all the papers...

*sigh*

The same thing happened with my Mathematics paper during the first test we had.

Vivian Choong ahhhh... Vivian Choong.

Fen sheng mei?!!
*slaps self*

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.