Sport's Day is over.
Bold(Congratulation Pauline!)

Having my first test.

Finished MUET papers.

General Paper and Mathematics S tomorrow.

Business and Economics the day after tomorrow.

After which, I'M DONE!!! =DDDD

MIGHT upload the Sport's Day photos soon. Too lazy now.

=) Go here instead to have a look at some pics.

Sis blogged about it already.

Can't wait till the test is over.

I deserve a holiday after the amount of work I had gone through man!

Grrrr...

Meeting is on tomorrow.
THAT FELLA BETTER SAY SOMETHING AH!!!!

Lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Gahhhhhhhhh

I hate the fact I'm STILL fooling around
despite STPM is coming in like... what... 8 months?!

SPM results coming out next week.

CBN carnival @ Titiwangsa on 29th March.
Who wanna go fishing?


=DDDD Can't wait for this Saturday too.
Another Girl Guide event to attend.

Woooooots! =DDDDD
Meiwern ah. You ah. Hmph.


Gwah. Maths paper 1 die ma die la.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.