You know what.


THIS IS GETTING SO STUPID!!

Every single time I had the mood to check about Kingdom Hearts, the results kept telling me that it'll come out in bla bla (eg. February 2009 or yada yada) and they'll show a trailer just to shut me up. But guess what?!!!

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR LIKE, what?!, TWO YEARS?!!!

I BLOGGED ABOUT IT EXACTLY (i think) TWO YEARS BACK!!!!!!


STUPID!!!

BILA MASA MAU DATANG KE MALAYSIA BAGI VIVIAN CHOONG MAIN?!!

GAH!

Why oh why can't they just release the game (English please) and NOT release new trailers every now and then!?!!







*JUMPS UP AND DOWN*

=D gua ada PSP!!!




(oi. you're suppose to be pissed watching the trailer)
(oh)




WTH!?!! ANOTHER TRAILER??!?!

(Vivian oh Vivian.. when was the last time you went youtube to check on KH?)






AHHHHHH!!!!! No DS!!!



*pulls hair*

*knocks head on the wall*

*faints*

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.