As you all know,


CBN is celebrating its 110th Birthday this year.

In conjuction of the celebration,
the school will be having a FISHING CARNIVAL.

Date: 29th March 2009, Sunday
Time: 8am - 5pm
Venue: Titiwangsa Lake

To those kaki pancing out there, you need to pay only RM50 to join the fishing competition! Grand prize is RM5,000.. and... and.. some other prizes which I don't really remember. ==

Doubt I have any kaki pancing as my friends anyway. Not that I know any friends who had even tried fishing once before... *cough*

SO!! =D Need not worry people! Come over to have some snacks or stuffs. Quite a number of stalls will be set up for you. I'm sure you ex-cbners will be more than willing to come right?!!

RIGHT?!!

Gosh. Please don't disappoint me la k? =PPPP



P.S: I know I'm abit late to promote this. Sorry la. Totally forgotten. I don't make a good promoter.. isn't it? =P TOO BAD!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.