SPM 2008 was released this morning.

And I was freaking excited for them!

Don't ask me why. I was all fidgety and restless for an hour before the results was announced.

The prefects on duty (including me) got to know the number of straight A1's students earlier from Pn.Chee, who was on her way to the office after getting the result slips from the ministry. *shrugs* I KNOW we could have done better. *sigh* too bad then.

Zzzzz..

Nevertheless,

CONGRATULATIONS
to 2008's CBN fifth formers!

You had done the school proud by passing soooooo many subjects (100%!!). Which includes Biology, Chemistry, Physics, EST and so on. Gosh! Envy giler to know there are 13 people scoring straight A1's this year!!!

*sigh*


To my Senior and Junior prefects,
(especially those who have been working hard for tomorrow!)

Let's hope for the best and everything goes on smoothly.
If not, then too bad. Another lecture from you-know-who and tralala.
The end, thankyu~




On a side note, don't effing piss me off by showing me the slip.
(you DO NOT have the rights to do so dammit!)
It's already bad I'm working my ass off for the celebration tomorrow.
And its frustrating to look at people feeling all happy while I'm not.
don't effing trigger me to blow up in front of you.
GAH!



u do not knw how much i wanna step down!!!!!!!!!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.