My one-week holiday is over.


Great.

Maxine's community service had finally ended. Today we had the opening ceremony of the First Aid room in GG's HQ, Brickfields.

No more driving to HQ almost every Saturday.
No more stress-releasing moments.
No more laughing like no one's business.
No more doing more decor for the room.
No more origami moments.
[Hey! I enjoyed doing cranes and kusudama =D]


Thanks Maxine for those fun-filled 3-months in HQ.





ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD


TOMORROW GOT SCHOOL!!!

DX





*sighhhhh

Since when I dread going to school this much? My feet felt so heavy that I had to drag myself to school every morning. *sigh*

Hopefully this will change when i step down this July..

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.