Happy 110th Birthday, CBN!

Once a CBNer, Always a CBNer!

=)
I love that quote or motto or whatever you call that statement.



As usual, worked my ass off for the celebration.

which in the end, as expected, the effort will be "appreciated" and you know what?! I have a good suggestion here. why not let us step down earlier to save 2008/2009 PREFECTS' time (to endure you) and YOUR time (to lecture us. Save your saliva ma). Tralalalalala~ I love you la I tell you. So much that I dream of you every single night man!



Camera not used, thus no photos on this post.
unless some kind souls out there willing to send some to me especially for this blog of mine. =PP


I LOVE YOU CBN!
I always have. Since year 2003 =D

Love,
Vivian C.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.