100 questions, here we go.

  1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs
  2. Tag 10 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
  3. Continue this game by sending it to other people

I've tagged :

  1. Teddy Mak
  2. Sue Faye
  3. Christina Lim
  4. Lee Pay Herng
  5. Aishwariya
  6. Wong Jo Ann
  7. Ezza Melina
  8. Anisa Rafik
  9. Nafisa Nadia
  10. YOU, the bloghopper.
[Note: At least 70% of those who I've just tagged are my beloved prefects who each and everyone of them owns a personal blog. If you're one of those who got tagged and you don't feel like doing it, it's totally fine with me. I'll just sulk in a corner and go emo cause if I'm not mistaken, this is the very first time I tag you guys (some) and you people are refusing to to do my tag. I'm hurt. XD]


01. What have you been doing recently?
Studied for the past few days for the test. Still online-ing as usual on a daily basis (either to bloghop, assignments, blogging or chat)

02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
No. It's on 24/7 unless I forgotten to charge my phone or too lazy to charge it back.

03. What had happened at 10.00 am today?
Was helping out at Girl Guides' Family Day @ Desa Water Park. Had to take care of a stupid, idiotic game stall. Till now, I still DON'T GET why can't they (the GG) just entertain themselves with the MAIN attraction in the waterpark or why the authorities want to set up the stalls. Will blog more about this soon.

04. When did you last cry?
This morning @ 1.20am. ='(

05. Believe in fate/destiny?
I think so. Not a firm believer..

06. What do you want in your life right now?
Straight A's in STPM. vivian oh vivian~ if only you realise how hard it is to do so..

07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains,or just put up your hood?
If I happen to have an umbrella with me, of course I'll use it. I don't have a hoodie in my wardrobe by the way. Am still hunting for one. =/

08.What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
My blanket! =DDDD Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy cuddling in it.

09. What bottom are you wearing now?
Hahahahaha. Batik shorts.

10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
"...K. Vivian. =D If you do, i will be happy for u. N i'll also hug u when u breakdown under stress. if you don't, i'll also be happy cuz u wont hv to stress too much n will hug u as well."

Remember this message you sent in June? *hugs*

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
Yeah. Sort of.

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
No. =_=

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Marley & Me.

14. What are you proud of?
Of my prefects. *sigh* It's either I'm growing weaker and weaker as time goes by or you guys are getting damn cute these days.

15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?

"Gud morning. Wake up.. wake up sleeping beauty." =__= Apparently I just cleared my inbox last night and the message was sent to me this morning. lol.

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Don't remember any.

17. Do you have any nicknames?
The most frequently used one is "Vitamin C." It all started since I using my nametag "Vivian C." I think it was Raihan who started HAHA-ing me when I started wearing the nametag and went "VITAMIN C! VITAMIN C!" =___=


18. What does you last received text message say?
Sarah Arina's house number from Nafisa. =.=

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
Around 2am.

20. Are you currently happy?
I think so..


21. Who gives you best advice?
Parents, Shereen, TeddyMak, Gugu(s)&Gujeong

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
No. I don't like them...

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?.
Sandra.

24.Is anyone bugging you right now?
=/ YEAH. THAT and THAT fella. Grrr.. never ending jobs.

25.What/ Who was the last thing/ person to make you laugh?
Sister. XD

26. Do you wear toe socks?
Owhhhhh.. I LOVE THEM. =D Who wanna see me toes wriggle?! =DDD

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Jessie. XD

28.Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Yeah..

29. What annoys you most in a person?
People who always expect things should be done PERFECTLY well from other people. Basically a group of inconsiderate people out there la. I'm not saying I'm not one of them btw. *sigh*

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Yeah. Too bad the character is purely fictional. What to do.. what to do.. XDDDD

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
Obviously a 'NO' from me.

32. What is the colour of your room?
VERY pale pink. To those who have been in my room before, surprised? =P

33.Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
No. I've blogged about this matter before in my old blog. Too bad I've deleted it.

34. Do you believe in the saying of: talk is cheap?
Err.. huh? *shows blur look* What?

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
Urm. Me? If not, Shereen lo.

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
I think it was mom. =D

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?

Yeah. I kissed sis. And mom saw it. XD I think. idunno.

[To MeiWern, you're a liar!! I SAW WHO YOU LAST KISSED! XD and the fella's name starts with the alphabet "S" and ends with a "Y".]

38. Do you have a life?
Yes. Why not? =="

39. Have you ever think someone died,when they really didn't die?????
=/ Yes. Someone asked me the question few years back and it got me thinking. Does this counts? lol.

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
Profile song? Mana? Apa?

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
Don't remember having any dreams lately. *shrugs* Too bad.

42. Last time you smiled?

This morning for photographs. Heeeeee~

43. Have you changed this year?
Yes. Who wouldn't after having so much trouble I've gone through? Ranging from homework, studies, to all types of chores I had to do?

44. What are you listening right now?
Leave Out All The Rest by LP on my WMP.

45. Are you talking to someone when you're doing this?

Yes. My sister is sitting right beside me doing her log book. =P

46. Do you walk with your eyes opened or closed?
....... what kind of question is this? OPEN la obviously. Who walk with their eyes closed?!! Those who sleepwalk lo!!! Oh.. speaking of which, I actually sleepwalked before when I was young... so... =/

47. Is there a quote you live by?

Neh. Not that I'm aware of la.

48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
Yes. =(

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Piano. But that was like.. more than 10 years ago. According to mom, I didn't have any interest in playing the piano.. which explains why I stopped at such a young age. =/

50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
Worst idea? In what sense?

51. What are you doing last night at 11 pm?

Waiting for the late-night movie to start at 11.30pm.


52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
Ok bo. Apa mau expect?

53. What song best describe your love life?
Happy Ending by Avril. Whenever I get to hear the song, it reminds me of an event which took place last 6 years ago. lolololol. Seriously. lame giler.

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
Who?

55. Who always make you laugh?
lol. Who else? Certain prefects, Sis, Maxine and Meiwern. XD

56. Do you speak other language other than English?
Yup. Cantonese, Malay and teeny weeny bit of Mandarin (itupun broken).

57. Favourite website(s)?

For blogs, take a look at my links and you'll see different indications of which blog I heart.

For websites, clicknetwork.tv, answers.com , google.com... lol.


58. What's your middle name?
Wai

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
ECONS homework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dammit.

60. What do you think you are like?
The one and only Vivian C. =D

61. Who will you choose to die with?
..... I don't think I wanna bring someone with me to die with. =____=

62. Where have you been today?
Gujeong&Gugu's place, Desa Waterpark

63. What game do you play often?
Minesweeper. Sad eh?

64. Who are you missing right now?
Alot of people out there.

65. If you have to choose between friend and love,who will you choose?
Never thought of this. Depends on how attached am I to the fella no?

66. What are you doing right now?
Doing the tag while video calling Meiwern with sis.

67. Which primary school are you from?
SK Convent Sentul.

68. Name 3 colours that you like.
Purple, black, red.

69. What emotion you like to show?

What do you mean by.. "like" to show? lol. My "blur/moody face" at school kua. AHAHAHAH

70. What is your life to you?
Unique.

71. If you have something troubling you,what will you do?
Try to sort things out. If not, I beh tahan.

72 Who did you last chat in msn today?
Mei Wern.

73. Who do you admire most?
... Do I actually even have one? Used to, I guess, but not now.

74. Which month are you born in?
January

75. How are you feeling right now?
Neutral. Nothing much going on anyway.. although part of me body wanna sleep so much after such an exhausting event!

76. What time now?
7.17pm

77. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
Lol. That ngmeiwern ah? Blur, "INNOCENT", and "CLEAN". lol. Very fun to kacau. She gives the exact reactions you expected from her wan. But overall a friend you can always count on. =)

78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
I don't dye my hair. *cough*

79. Why are you doing this test?
Cause it's a tag and I'm jobless right now.

80. What do you do when you're moody?
Show the moody look and annoy the heck out of everyone. (Do I? XD)

81. At which age you wish to get married?

Don't remember. 27? I dunno. It seems abit too young to get attached to someone already huh?

82. Who is more important to you?
More important? Who is more important? Comparison between who? Not answering this cause abit blurry the question. Tralalalalal~

83. If today is the last day of your life,what will you do?
I will spend time with my family, friends and close ones.

84. Who is the person you trust the most?

There are only 4 out there and they are................

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
..... NO LA. I DON'T USUALLY SEE ONE LEH. IN FACT, I THINK SINCE BIRTH, I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE BEFORE. WHY OH WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY FOR NOT ABLE TO SEE A RAINBOW AT ALL. OMG. THAT'S LIKE SO AWESOME TO SEE ONE RAINBOW AFTER RAIN RIGHT? HOW COME I SO SAD WAN.. NOT ABLE TO SEE ONE. *SOBS*

[GOSH! I hope you guys realize I used to be in Science stream for SPM]


86. If you have a dream come true,what would it be?
idunno. my mind blank ady after Q#85.

87. What is your goal for this year?
A smoother sail for the prefectorial board (at least till the end of 08/09 term) and straight A's for STPM

88. Do you believe in eternity love?
Urm. I guess so. =/

89. What feeling do you love most?
Being appreciated and being loved. And the feeling of accomplishing any tasks given to me =D

90. Do you really think it's global warming now?
At least that's what I read on the news. I can't actually feel the effect but... there sure are weird cases happening lately. After the tsunami in Malaysia, who daresay we won't get any other form of "attacks" in Malaysia?

91. What feeling do you hate the most?
....... the opposite of the "feeling I love most"

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Trying.

93. Do you believe in God?
=/

94. Who cares for you most?
My family =D

95. What do you think is the most important thing in you life?
Family and friends. And my well-being.

96. What will you bring when you fight?
.... MY PARANG! *ching* lol

97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
Quite a number. Well...

98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
................... damn kelian.

99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
*shows my PARANG*

100. How do you feel now?
Still crappy. but feeling abit contented for I was able to complete the tag. =D

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.