Happy Weekends ;)

Heard we'll be starting our Finals paper on 16th October! Must start studying already alrighty? At least that's what I hope xD

1. Nothing much happened this week at school..

2. Most recent outrageous thing I did was I slept in my school uniform (didn't shower) from 9pm till 5am the next morning. =.=

3. I can't wait for the Raya week holidays..

4. Watched Stardust recently. And it was pretty interesting lo =D although I gotta admit it's pretty crappy... I like all the fantasy2 stuff they showed in the show =D Unicorns? Witches? Urm... Lightning catchers? xD

5. There's another ulcer in my mouth. Ouch.

6. SPM trials starting next week, if i'm not mistaken. The fifth formers SHOULD be feelign all the stress around them.

7. There's MUET, Maths (Ms.Choo's), and Business Studies Longman notes for homework. How to enjoy my weekend you tell me?

8. *poke* neeeehhhhhhh~~~~ =3 I mau makan takoyaki~~~~~ Oh. I think I'm gaining some weight here.

9. Btw, Big Apple is opening a branch in Alpha Angle, Wangsa Maju. What laaaa...

10. =D nite. babai

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.