Hey!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
to those not celebrating Happy Raya ;)

Finals will be starting rightttttttt after the holidays. So, remember to study k!!

Btw, I really really appreciate the prefects who stayed back everyday since Monday this week till very late. Names? Teddy Mak, Ezza, Aishah, Jo Ann, Aishwariya, Nafisa, Michelle, Kit Ting, Sarah, Farah, Shafiezan... ;)

Especially Teddy Mak. Really... *hugs*

I'm really touched. Thank you, people =D

. ^^v Peace .

See you guys back after the holidays end. Gonna hide myself in the room as much as I can.

study study study study!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.