CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!!

After school today, Teddy Mak actually drove me to Alpha Angle @ Wangsa Maju (to jalan-jalan) and dropped me back at MY HOME safely!!! Just the two of us in the car! Two "experienced" drivers in the car yo! =D

Too bad there was no camera in the car.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Not bad loh her driving. =D

You know, after Teddy dropped me at my home, I was sooooo worried that Teddy Mak would get lost in my area and end up stranded somewhere-I-dunno-where =.= Who knows how good (or bad) her sense of direction is...

This is her first time sending me back home and her first time driving on the main road ALONE. THANK GOD she manage to reach home safely. =)

Oh oh! Just another note to Teddy Mak before I end this post.

Dear Teddy Mak,
Thank you for EVERYTHING today. That lunch-dinner meal from your parents, the cheesecake @ Secret Recipe, the car's petrol (*cough*), your tolerance and most importantly, your companionship... =D Although we didn't do anything much at Alpha Angle, but we did have a good time together, didn't we? =D

Thank you very much! =DDDD

P.S: Today is 11/9! o.O

Love,
Vivian C.

1 firefly(s):

Vroom Vroom~!? LOL. La... You didn't elaborate on my over all performance... T.T No one tells me about how my driving skill is... Takkan all everyone can say is OK LA?! *sobs*
Anyway, you treat me "something" to repay the petrol price if you want. Hahaha!

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.