=D Been awhile since I talked about my driving eh?

My "P" driving license is almost 6 months old.. (Got my license at the first or second week of March, if i'm not mistaken) and my driving skills are getting better, based on my mom's reaction whenever I drive that is.

She used to be so panicky whenever I get behind the wheels. But now? =D She even sit at the back of the passenger seat and let sis accompany me at the front!! And sometime, she can even sleep while I was driving!!!

That proves how safe my driving skills are! ;)


Btw, I'm such a lucky beginner driver. I get to practice driving both a manual and auto car every now and then =)


Do you know that I'm a slow driver? I can't seem to speed when I'm driving..

Oh yeah. I'm getting the hang of doing the "L" reverse parking, especially the one at my house ;)


But you know, I don't think I did any side parking since I got my license =/ Oh well...


P.S: I got a feeling I'll be allowed to drive the Kelissa to school alone whenever dad not driving it to work.... Can't wait! =D

;) D'endthankyu

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.