1. At what age do you wish to marry?
- I've answered this Q many times before.. and the answer would be age 27. Maybe.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
- Sleep. Really. Zzzzzz~

3. If you have a closex3 friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
- IF, huh? I wouldn't consider that fella as my friend. Why should I? Please leave me alone lo if whatever you do also pisses me off. Thank you.

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
- Urm. I've never thought of that. =__= I might be one of them who loves to eat but... "eat all I want in the world and not get fat"??!!

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- Living my life my way. Tralalalalala~ No boundaries or limits to what I wanna do.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- No. As simple as that.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?

- Myself. =( Imagine all the things u've manage to achieve (from family, friendship to career n love..) which in the end you'll never be able to carry forward with you.. *sigh*

8. When was ur latest best moment?

- *grins*

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Nop. Maybe I will just give him some hints. lol. I still think girls who makes the first move will never be appreciated.. But if the guys think that way too, then there would be no progress lo! Damn.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
- Not really that close though. I'll just describe her then. 1. Crazy (stg with predicting the weather thingy), 2. Mouliu (seriously. ==) 3. A pro skater (based on her posts)

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- Loads. I think I've blogged about this before. Dig the post out yourself if you're interested =P

12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
- Hmm.. betraying me?

13. What is your ambition?

- I'm still undecided. "Something to do with finance", that's what I've been telling people.

14. Is anyone really perfect?
- There're just people who aims to be perfect. =)

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick ?
- Can I have both? =P Maybe I would choose 'rich' first... Or maybe not.

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?

- Hmph.

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
- My problems are kinda spread out to many different unique individuals out there.

18. If someone had found a path to immortality to be bestowed upon you in exchange for one of your abilities, would you take it, and what would you sacrifice for it?
- Neh. Life doesn't work that way.. Would never wanna defy the circle of life. ;)

19. What is the best thing that had happened in your life?
- Me! =D

And lastly, I would like to tag...
1. Y
2. O
3. U

=) its ok to ignore this if you ain free.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.