I hate salesmen (or saleswomen) who follow me around
closely in stores.

Like what the hell? We're not even talking about those high-class shops in Pavilion lo. The shop I was looking around was located at Petaling Street!! I repeat, Pe-ta-ling Street!! Gah!! Even if you're scared of goods being stolen, you don't need to be THAT obvious.. Following behind me so closely. Only a few steps back! Geez. I CAN AFFORD TO PAY OK. Its just the matter whether I want it, OR NOT. And the fact you're following damn close to me, eyeing me suspiciously kinda puts me off.

I hate dislike waiters who do not know how to speak
english, malay, or even mandarin (canto?).

I mean how do you wanna communicate with your customers?! Why can't you hire someone who can speak languages which can be understood by Malaysians, at least?!! I guess it must be pretty cheap to hire those foreign workers, but don't you think by hiring workers like them will bring the shop's business down? Took me so long to explain (very very slowly and clearly) before that fella get what I'm trying to order.. At the very least, try and train them to speak simple BM.. just enough to take down customers' orders will do. ;)

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.