For the first time,
there were NONE of my contacts online-ing.
*GASP!!*

Sad right? =(

Anyway,
Hello 300th post from Vivian C.!

I had a lill' dream when I was having my "5.30pm-12.30pm nap" just now. I couldn't recall anything at first. And the reason why I FORCED myself to wake up because I was still in my school uniform... lol.

Darling, please don't tell me I'm the first one to do this k? ;)

So yea, I was pretty stinky.

Here's a random video on stink people. =____=


*shrugs* Oh welllll..... I'm one of the OSP?? LOL.

Ok ok. Back to the story.. After my shower, I was doing random stuff when suddenly I recalled the dream. O_O like wth?!! GWAHHHH!!! DX I think my mind has gone a bit haywired after what had happened at school yesterday. DX

i dreamt that I hit my head on the chest of someone I knew (for some reasons I dunno, I was short. I felt short.) and got =fill in the blank=

GAH

Why do i always have super-duper weird dreams?!!

Till next post then, TA~!

Love,
Vivian C.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.