IT PAYS TO HAVE A GOOD IMAGE.

Yes. I've been repeating that same old phrase for I-dunno-how-many-times. Most of the time I chose my family members to listen to my story. Over and over again.

I can't seem to stop myself from praising myself =D

Heh.

Peace ^^v
you cannot believe what had happened this afternoon

1 firefly(s):

Don't worry...you will be okay!

Just ranting as much as you want in your blog...and for sure,u will receive the resonant from ppl who know how you feel...

Ganbatte and cheer u(^v^)

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.