Something random I doodled this morning.
There are some traces of my friends' work though.
Top right (the curly-wurly stuff): Teddy Mak's.
Bottom left (the flower batang thingy): Fathiah's.
lol.
My personal fav (and a specialty of mine) would be
the clover and strawberry ;)


I think I'm going mad soon. It's a tough job to keep my sanity in place when there's so many things to care for.

All these homework, studies, and prefects.

I hardly have any time to watch TV. (I lost my interest to finish the Hooping Dulcinea these days btw) That's mainly because I had substitute the time to take naps. .... =/ maybe some people out there wouldn't consider my 'nap' as nap. More to 'sleep' since my 'nap' is like 5-7hours of being unconscious. XD Rest time ok! A very good time investment: If I don't get my sleep, my brain can't function properly and thus, causing my ability to think properly deteriorate. This will then lead to UNCOMPLETED homework.

And the last thing I want is the teachers starting to complain about me.

Doing homework is like a marathon the teachers had forced me to sign up. Really.

It's amazing that I still haven't break down or stop half-way through the race.

It must be my stamina doing its job =D

*hugs self*

AND WHO SAID ARTS STUDENTS MORE RELAX?! Gah. We have an equal share of stress most of the science students having (OK, maybe not those under Miss Winnie's clas =.= That's super high level of stress). Lots of facts to memorize and such.

Gah! And one more thing, DO NOT JUDGE ME.
You have no rights to do so unless you know me personally.

=D

I guess I won't be blogging much these days. Till next post, ta~ =)

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.