I am BORED. I am NOT suppose to feel bored on Christmas eve!! My God..

Someone.. Anyone.. SAVE ME!!

Sis playing her stupid 'virtual farming' game again, ignoring me. I got a few friends of mine online on my list, but I'm chatting with none!!

... This is so sad. Am I PMS-ing??

I'm eating banana right now after dinner. They say bananas can cure PMS or something right?

Omg.. I feel so miserable. =( I should be out there, celebrating Christmas with my family.. but none of them are in the mood. So do I. But.. wth la.. GAH!!


Jiraiya is emo-ing. I also want to emo la...



.... Is there ANYONE gonna stop me?!!!

....

Gah..

I shall stop emo-ing and go jump around like a munkey.. Or perhaps go fight with my sis for the PS2. I wanna play KH...

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.