Fine. I'm one lazy bum2 now. Since I've started ROing. Remember I kept telling you guys I would blog about the outing with Mrs. Rozario?

NAH!!! Here it is!!! The entry was typed by Teddy Mak. Photos by ME. See!! I'm not that lazy afterall~ The link to the entry is here. And I know how lazy people can be.. so i copied her entry to my blog this time!! XD~ Especially for my dear readers. *smiles*

Neh~ Don't worry la~ Teddy Mak won't get angry de... Right? Cuz she took MY photos too =)

My Last Day as a High Schooler...


30th of November 2007, the end of a month, the end of my life as a high schooler and the end for my childish games... There are times in my life where I doubt my existence in life. Little did I know, after all those thoughts about my purpose in life, whether I should end it or to continue it, I have ended another chapter of my life and beginning a new one...

This day, *breathes in, breathes out* makes me feel sad and yet so very happy. I am contradicting myself.

It is such a day that my heart is at a storm. I am happy that my exams are ending. Somehow, I am sad that I finally lived until the day, which I have to leave my school... I can no longer see my friends as often as I wish and from this day onwards, I will need a reason to see them... I will need to make bookings and appointments simply to say a word of simple, "Hi"... This is what growing up meant to me... Everyone going their separate ways and no one stopping to have a look at what's around them. This last day prepares my heart, turning it into a cold piece of stone. Unable to feel happiness, unable to feel the warmth of the world when I grow up to stop my heart from getting hurt. *breathes in, breathes out*

Today, after our last Principles of Accounts paper, we went out to KLCC for lunch and movie with Mrs.Rozario. She's our Accounts teacher and my role model in life. She did more than what she needed to as a teacher, she tells us stories, she comforted us when we're sad, she taught us patiently and punish us when it's necessary. She is like a mother figure to me. Summarizing everything, she is an amazing person. We decided to treat this amazing woman to lunch and movie. It is the least we could do.

When we reach KLCC by Putra LRT, our first stop was the cinema. We bought tickets for the movie "Enchanted". Can you believe that we're going to watch a movie with our teacher?! No. Neither could I! But the truth is the truth, we're living in reality! I bought the tickets at student price. My last student priced movie ticket... *breathes in, breathes out* After buying the tickets, we went to Kinokuniya because I want to. Nothing can stop me for I love books! Did you know what Kinokuniya had a renovation and is now very much bigger? I'm so happy~! Well, apparently, some of my friends don't know.

Earlier we splitted into 2 groups. My group went to buy movie tickets and Kinokuniya. The other group went in search for a gift for Mrs.Rozario. Lip-chin bought me a book by Stephen King as a parting gift. The other group came back with strawberry flavoured and scented toiletries from The Body Shop for Mrs.Rozario.

We had our lunch at Chili's, which was situated next to the cinema. It was so expensive!!! It burnt a hole in my pocket and IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING OF MY HOLIDAY! Since, it's for Mrs.Rozario and I don't often get to come out with such a big group, I just swallowed the burning sensation. We had a lot of fun though. We were watching the waiter flirting with Mrs.Rozario. *smirks* Who says old people can't have fun? Then we used our full potential as a consumer. It was such a fun day. We had nachos. We had fish, salad, chicken, some Mexican food that I can't remember the name and also a dessert that everyone shared. So very nice. Then, when she opened her gift, the first thing that came out from her is, "Do I smell?". It was so funny. Such a happy day for me. Then we went Dutch for the bill. Truly an unforgettable memory. Makes me feel like crying but since I know it won't be our last time meeting each other and have fun, I am not that sad. Just sad that it'll be a period of time before we get to meet again. *breathes in, breathes out*


After lunch, we went for the movie. Little did we know, Mrs.Rozario is a fan of movies in the cinema but because of the normal reason any other woman will give, her husband don't like cinemas she don't usually watch movies in the cinema. I think species that have a high level of testosterone are afraid of the dark. *smiles* She love the movie, I love the movie, everyone loved the movie other than Valerie. She claims it's boring. I know it's the normal thing but I like the way they blend everything together. The thing that makes me like a movie is to have a character which I support and also a character which I hate. I'm simple, aren't I? After the movie, we had to go to our separate ways. We walked Mrs.Rozario to the escalator that lead her to her car and it took us more than half an hour to mean our bids of goodbyes.

In between everything that happens, there are a few extras that are unplanned. Extra no.1, Mrs.Rozario is a messy woman. She was eating the chocolate dessert with us and she got some on her cheek. Extra no.2, Mrs.Rozario don't remember where her car was placed. KLCC's car park system bis too complicated. Extra no.3, Parveen likes being an overgrown kid. She sat on one of the rides which you put coins inside but she was too tall for it, her legs can't fit into the ride. Extra no.4, Daisy didn't eat with us. She has to eat vegetarian on Fridays so she went to grab a bite before joining us for lunch.

That ends my last day of SPM and as a high schooler... *cries*


The photos



















Notice how few photos of me? *sigh* Fine. Grrrrrr... But I did enjoy myself. =) Let's organize another outing like this! With a teacher again! lol!

Love,
Vivian C.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.