It's New Year's eve!!


.. and no thanks to my aunt for bringing my hopes up. I really thought I can go out window-shopping or whatever with Teddy after work today. Aunt say today early off, which turned out to be a false news! *sigh*


So, fine. There's always another time.


I've been having stomachache since this morning. I wonder what I ate..


Attended TWO parties today =) one at office, another at my apartment. Both to celebrate New Year's eve. Not bad huh? Ohhh... Maybe its the curry I ate which made me tummy not feeling well.. =P


And people. I do enjoy my work. Just that its still at the beginning and things are pretty tough to me. I still can stand wan ok. Fine. I might complain a lot (and I mean ALOT!) about my job, but please don't 'putt lang xui' la. =P

Oh yeah.. Lately I've not been posting much photos yeah? I didn't touch my camera for a pretty long time d. Will take some photos soon, so that my blog will not be full of text and not photos. Abit dull, don't you think?

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.