No. I'm not gonna blog. No. I will NOT. No. Must resist. No. Don't. No. Nothing to blog about. No. I'm tired. No. I should be sleeping. No. Just shadap and sleep already. No. You are one big dummy, Vivian. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

Btw, I'm feeling guilty for not making it to Kit's house. Bah. Don't care la. I'm tired and I just wanna rest. Nothing can beat the warm and cozy feeling of your own bed and blanket..

Oh, thinking of it makes me feel like snugging into it..

Nitez. Sweet dreams!

P.S: Can't wait for New Year's eve. Wonder my parents bringing me to see fireworks or not this year.. =P

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.