Lately, there are so many folders on my desktop. It's all messy, so I've decided to clear up some. Arrange all my files and stuff. Then I stumbled into this folder with the name "bloggie." The folder was probably created few months ago and it turned out to be photos which I wanted to blog about. o_O!

So, here are some of the photos. Don't remember what I wanted to blog about.. But anyway, I miss the good ol' days. Not that I've finished my high school a few years ago.. It has only been like, what? Few WEEKS?


I don't think they even remembered me... lol. No la. Maybe not till like that la. Just that I don't think we'll even greet each other when we saw one another on the streets. And stuff.

Bah. I don't know and I don't care la.

Another chapter of my life has almost come to an end.


Bye bye, high school~ Bye bye~

Oh, bye bye~~~~~~


In this world when life can be so tough
You must be strong
Just believe in yourself and don't you fear
So open up your mind and close your eyes
Take another look from the other side


P.S: I miss my old hair style. ~_~

Love,
Vivian C.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.