Today was my first day working at my aunt's office. My very first job! Part-time je.. Don't worry. I will resume back my studies after getting my SPM results, which will be around the end of March.

"How's work?", you may ask.

... VERY TIRING.

I can't help but to scare myself the night before. After playing 'Harvest Moon', I tried sleeping and noooo~~ my mind wouldn't let me sleep in peace!! I kept thinking how BAAAAD my first day working would be.. Lotsa "what ifs". (What if I tripped and no one came to help me?! What if I woke up late?! What if I bent down and my skirt bocor?! What if..) GAH!!

And that's when suddenly Teddy Mak msged that we'll be having lunch with Sherrie and Eric. ~_~.. fine. She somehow saved me.. I think. Counted sheeps half way and then slept~ Zzzzz~

No. I didn't wake up late. In fact, I reached way too early. Around 7.50am. I only get to start working aroudn 9.00am!! My butt also leper d sit till..

I had to do filing. The moment I stepped into the room, I knew I was in trouble. Trust me. This will take me WEEKS to finish and then only I get to other stuff than this....

... dah la. too tired. Nitez.

Love,
Vivian C.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.